8.18.2013

I'm a Featured Artist!








I woke up this morning to the news that I was chosen as the featured artist on
Artpromotivate! It's such an honor and I'm so excited! It's funny...just when you need it something
amazing happens! Little things like this keep me going. Thank you all for supporting me
on here through the years. This of you who have been with me from the beginning...I truly appreciate it! And I love when I get new followers too! I hope that I can at least inspire someone else to never give up on their dreams! I know I won't!







10 comments:

Terra said...

This is a well deserved honor for you; I could just about swim in your colors, the pinks and lavenders. I have a small painting of yours displayed in our home.
I am giving away a book on my blog today.

Terra said...

Oh, do you sell note cards, I went to your shop but didn't see any.

Jen Beaudet said...

Hi Terra! Thank you so much for stopping by and for your nice comments! I sell 5x7 greeting cards
here http://fineartamerica.com/profiles/jennifer-beaudet.html
I can also make any image into a notecard, I just print them on demand.:)
There's a custom order option on Etsy and I can set up whatever you want on there:) Let me know if I can help anymore:)
Jennifer

Watermarycolors said...

Congratulations! your artwork is beautiful! Cheers

La Petite Gallery said...

Congratulations Darlin,
Your work is wonderful.
yvonne

Lisa Graham said...

Well deserved Jennifer! Your art is elegant and it takes us all to a prettier place.

Vicki said...

Many congrats, Jennifer; you are getting the attention you deserve now!

Jen Beaudet said...

Thank you Lisa! I really enjoy seeing your art too! :)

Jen Beaudet said...

Hi Vicki! Thanks for stopping by and congratulating me! I was so surprised to see that I got the feature!
Jennifer:)

Red Rose Alley said...

I am so happy for you, Jennifer. You are a real artist and deserve all the joy that it will bring to you.

~Sheri

NEW Website!

Modern Impressionist Field of Flowers

  Available here New art available on my website! I love flowers and I'm not sure what these would be but I hope you enjoy it! This was ...