9.16.2012

French Country Decor...



sold


Well my Trinity County scene has gone through a lot of changes. I almost trash it all together but
I think I like it now. I haven't posted it yet because i'm still thinking about it. I may have chosen the wrong view to use.Anyway, I painted this little guy today outside. I'm trying to get my plein air equipment together. I had some help from a post by a fellow painter. Here's her blog with a link directly to her directions on making a pochade box.I have the tripod but still need to attach the box. I used eye hooks on one side of the box and put wire through itso it won't swing open all the way. I still need something to keep it from closing. Lauren used a hanger wire which sounds like a good idea. There's some drilling involved and something I have to get at the hardware store soI'll have to finish it in a few days. I've pain tined outside before but at a table.I'm trying to get set up so I can paint anywhere. It's only taken me about 2 or 3 years to do this; I think it's definitely time.






4 comments:

Anonymous said...

Do you people have a facebook fan page? I searched for one on facebook or twitter but could not discover one, I'd really like to become a fan!

La Petite Gallery said...

Jennifer, That rooster is really
the king of the hen house. Beautiful. I only wish my paint box was so clean looking. Now I have guilt, clean up my paints..
yvonne

Jen Beaudet said...

Thanks for visiting Yvonne! It's only this clean because so far I've only used it for storage.:) You should see my table in my studio/dining room! You can't even see the wood!

Jen Beaudet said...

Thanks for your interest in becoming a fan! If you look to the right you can see 4 buttons, my Facebook is there. Sorry if it was difficult to find. It's https://www.facebook.com/JBeaudetStudios and my twitter is jbeaudetartist but I don;t use it that much. Thanks again!

NEW Website!

Modern Impressionist Field of Flowers

  Available here New art available on my website! I love flowers and I'm not sure what these would be but I hope you enjoy it! This was ...